Permanent - Full-time
Our regional commercial teams are integral to the successful delivery of every Taylor Wimpey site. The function serves as the linchpin between our Technical and Production functions and makes the reality of a Taylor Wimpey development come to life. The Commercial Administrator position within the commercial team is a crucial role that focuses on delivering efficient, customer focused, professional administration support to the Commercial department.
What you will do:
- Raise and monitor payments from our subcontractors
- Assist with purchase ledger payment queries
- Record and process contractor and supplier contra-charges
- Ensure all information on external suppliers is correct at all times
- Support order raising for both sub-contractors and suppliers
- Issue and receive material stock takes on a monthly basis
- Assist with subcontract and material tender enquiries
What you will have:
- Previous experience in an organisational/administrational role
- IT literate including MS Word, Excel and Outlook (COINS system preferred)
- Worked in a time critical environment in a previous position
- Worked in a team environment ideally within a commercial or finance team
- Highly efficient and works to a consistently high standard
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Friday 30th August 2019