Customer Experience Manager
South East, East London and South Thames (Regional)
Permanent - Full-time
Do you want to come to work to make a difference, put all your talents to good use, really help people and to make our company better? This is your chance to join a fantastic team leading the way in making our customer journey run effortlessly. We are looking for a confident, energetic and self-motivated person to make things really happen for our customers, putting them at the heart of everything we do.
In this crucial, frontline role you will provide an exceptional customer experience from exchange of contracts through to legal completion. You will update customers on a regular basis assisting with triggers for key milestones, manage the completion process ensuring customers’ homes are ready for occupation. In this role you will work closely with the Sales, Customer Relations Manager and Production teams.
What you will do:
• To ensure the customer journey is well communicated and effective throughout the customer journey
• To create and issue regular newsletters and updates to all customers throughout the buying process following exchange of contracts on build progress and development information
• Ensure all exchanged plots are updated in monthly forecast liaising with Finance teams
• Report key risks to management particularly in run up to completions
• To produce Home User Manuals and update as required
• To manage open evenings / weekends for purchasers ensuring access meets the health & safety requirements relevant to the site
What you will have:
• You will have proven face to face customer services experience and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently, remain calm in a crisis, prioritise work, take initiative and make informed decisions
• A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer contact, developing trusting relationships
• Previous project management experience is required with someone with a keen attention to detail is essential
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following
• Criminal records (DBS);
• Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning business and are proud to feature in the top companies to work for on Glassdoor, voted for by our employees. If you are looking to join a thriving, company going through an exciting period then please get in touch. To read more about what it’s like to work with us then have a look at our Glassdoor profile by clicking here.
Friday 5th July 2019