Regional offices at Taylor Wimpey have a Sales and Marketing department with a Regional Sales and Marketing Director. They co-ordinate and oversee the marketing and sales of individual sites within their region, including their site-based sales advisors and negotiators.
The Taylor Wimpey Sales and Marketing Team are looking for a self-confident, resilient and energetic Marketing Executive who will support the delivery of the marketing strategy for the regional office. The strategy should deliver a strong prospect database for current and future developments, and one which strengthens the Taylor Wimpey brand in local communities and on a national scale.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the production, accuracy and content of all marketing communications
- Maintain the standard rolling three-month plan identifying marketing campaigns for all developments
- Regularly update the content of the business unit’s pages ensuring information and availability is accurate
- Deliver a consistent Taylor Wimpey brand experience across all channels
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Taylor Wimpey Development Communication Plan throughout the lifecycle of all developments
- Review effectiveness and ROI of campaigns using standard monthly reports and online analytic tools
- Input into monthly meetings with external agencies using the approved agenda and focus site reports.
- Monitor the annual marketing budget for the business unit;
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
What you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage or a recent CIM qualification.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Good copywriting skills
- Understanding of customer segmentation, Facebook and Google marketing products is desirable
- A keen interest in following marketing trends
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.