Trainee Sales Executive
Sales & Marketing
Lancashire & Cheshire
Permanent - Full-time
At Taylor Wimpey we're all about providing quality to our customers, and amazing sales and service is at our core. The successful candidate will assist the Sales Executive in managing all sales proceeding including weekly contact with customers to ensure contract exchange deadlines are achieved and that customers are kept fully informed throughout the home buying process. Also, you will help to maintain accurate records of all visitors, sales, plot files and sales of optional extras and to communicate this information to third parties as required.
Under the guidance of the Sales Executive the Trainee Sales Executive will help the team to secure the sale of new homes and achieve contract exchanges and legal completions in line with company targets. You will demonstrate enthusiasm to learn and undertake all Customer Care requirements of the company in accordance with the best practice guidelines.
What you will do:
- Make recommendation to Sales Managers in relation to advertising, and signage to ensure that visitor levels are at the required level.
- Make contact with all potential customers who have registered an interest via web site, telephone calls and other methods.
- To utilise sales tools, promotions and incentives in accordance with company procedures to maximise the selling price of properties.
- To present the product being sold, whether it be properties or optional extras, in a manner which maximises selling prices.
- To represent to customers the culture of the company and its standards
- To assist the Sales Executive in achieving reservations in line with targets set and company procedures.
- Complete all necessary sales paperwork in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times with regard to customer access into construction areas of the development.
- Ensure that personal presentation is at all times in accordance with the company standards and that the correct uniform is worn at all times during working hours.
- Ensure that the sales area and show homes are kept clean and presented to the highest possible standard with weekly inspections as a minimum, advising production staff and the Field Sales Manager of any works required.
What you will have:
- Previous experience of dealing with the public
- Concern for standards
- Customer focus
- Results orientated
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference •
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
The candidate may be required to work on weekends and bank holidays.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Friday 19th July 2019