Permanent - Full-time
The Housebuilding industry is currently going through a well-documented skills shortage, finding top talent for our industry has never been more challenging. As a business we are committed to a variety of strategies to improve this scenario including the creation of a strong pipeline of talent coming through our organisation, future talent and enhancing the image of our employment brand. The need for high calibre, external talent to supplement this work is key to our success as a business. Taylor Wimpey is committed to providing best in class candidate experience, improving diversity and finding creative ways of sourcing candidates who have the necessary skills for our business. Our group resourcing team has a key part to play in driving this activity on behalf of the organisation.
The senior recruiter will lead our operational direct sourcing effort for senior hires across the business as well as owning key projects to upskill our hiring managers and more effectively source external talent.
What you will do:
- Operational recruitment delivery for regional director and other senior hires for Taylor Wimpey nationally
- Owning and driving key resourcing projects like recruitment technology implementation, interview and selection training for hiring managers and reviewing the performance of our recruitment suppliers
- Working closely with senior business stakeholders, the HR Business Partners and Talent to understand current and future talent gaps across the organisation
- Manage agency suppliers closely and monitor performance in line with PSL objectives
- Drive a best in class candidate experience and journey for all recruitment process
What you will have:
- Proven delivery of landing recruitment initiatives in a business eg PSL review, ATS implementation or recruitment training
- Exceptional stakeholder management up to board level
- Previous experience working in a Centre of Excellence HR structure
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing and placing passive candidates using digital tools like job boards and social media
- Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking systems
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence. The role involves travel accross the UK to our regional offices.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Monday 24th June 2019