Permanent - Full-time
The HR team based at High Wycombe is the link between Head Office and all of our colleagues around the UK. The different functions of Operations, Talent, Resourcing and Reward work together to allow every one of our colleagues around the business to do their role to the best of their ability.
The HR Administrator sits within the payroll team providing vital support to different parts of the business. The role requires a very organised and hardworking individual that always ensures that their work is of the highest standard. They must be customer focused, proactive and ready to ensure that a flexible HR service is delivered to the business.
What you will do:
• Maintain the in-house HR and payroll system
• Manage and co-ordinate all Payroll and HR administration
• Manage, co-ordinate and participate in the recruitment process and eligibility to work checks for all Head Office employees
• Draft and send out offer of employment letters, contracts of employment, changes in employment letters
• Manage personnel filing for all Head Office employees
• Advise and support Head Office population on basic HR matters
• Provide first line support to employee and line manager on HR/Payroll queries
• Manage the HR and payroll archiving
• Carry out all processes relating to the payroll system
• Support the payroll function to ensure all HR payroll related information is kept up to date
• Ensure all payroll related tasks are processed within the deadlines
What you will have:
• An excellent communicator, with various stakeholders, both over the phone and via email
• Previous experience in an HR or payroll position
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
• Must have exceptional administrative and organisations skills, ability to multi-task and be able to prioritise workload
• Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Wednesday 29th May 2019