Part Exchange Manager
Sales & Marketing
Permanent - Full-time
When making the decision to buy a new home, it’s vital that our customers feel that they are in safe hands. Taylor Wimpey’s sales staff are pivotal in this process and are responsible for providing all the necessary information as well as offering different options to the customer to ensure they are fully supported throughout the buying process.
Regional offices at Taylor Wimpey have a Sales and Marketing department that report to a Regional Sales and Marketing Director. They co-ordinate and oversee the marketing and sales of individual sites within their region, including their site-based sales advisors and negotiators.
What you will do:
- Work with the sales teams to maximise new home sales opportunities through the identification of potential part exchange properties
- Periodic training of Sales Executives to maximise opportunities to sell utilising the part exchange market.
- Carry out assessments on proposed part exchange properties to assess the suitability of the property for purchase/resale
- Report and recommend minimum sale price and purchase price including information on location, any drawbacks and costs
- To manage and co-ordinate the administrative process of the house purchase from the customer and the subsequent sale of the property
- Managing the maintenance, presentation, utilities of the part exchange property
- To prepare and produce accurate and timely weekly rolling reports for the Sales Director, and any other reports as required
- To report on turnover of sales on market mover properties
- To work with other regions to share best practice and expertise.
- Assisting the sales team when needed
What you will have:
- Highly articulate and a good negotiator
- Educated to at least A level standard, with good levels of numeracy and literacy. Competent in Word and Excel.
- Experience of property sales in new or second hand market
- Estate Agency background
- Full Driving Licence
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more.
Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team. We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Friday 5th April 2019