Customer Support Coordinator
Bury St. Edmunds
Permanent - Full-time
The Customer Support Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues. The successful candidate will take ownership of all ongoing customers’ issues and will be responsible to allocate resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors to undertake remedial work in customers’ homes.
Working closely with the Customer Support Manager, the Customer Support Co-ordinator will be responsible for the collation and management of information and data upwards for analysis dealing with escalations of customer issues, where appropriate.
What you will do:
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and / or contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
- Monitor, receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers in to the Customer Service system (COINS)
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the Customer Support Manager
- Liaise with the NHBC claims department as required
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes to the Head of Customer Service
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home
What you will have:
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues
- Face to face customer services experience
- Works well under pressure/in a fast-moving environment
- Housebuilding or related industry experience
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Friday 19th April 2019