Sales & Marketing
Permanent - Full-time
At Taylor Wimpey we're all about providing quality to our customers, and amazing sales and service is at our core. We're looking for a sales star to support our amazing community of customers and our successful sales team.
The successful candidate will take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home from Taylor Wimpey.
Working closely with the Sales Manager and collaboratively with the sales team and other stakeholders, you will be driven to deliver, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded and profit is maximised.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process
- Promote and provide recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by Taylor Wimpey
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements and company policy
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual
What you will have:
- Sales experience in the housing industry would be advantageous
- High levels of self-management
- Exceptional customer service skills & sales excellence
- Computer Literacy
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car essential
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following:
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Friday 22nd March 2019