Permanent - Full-time
We build over 15,000 homes a year and are now looking to grow our directly employed trade’s teams, so if you are looking for a career in Production then you’ll be joining a business with a passion for getting things right first time and exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for quality skilled trades people that really take pride in the work they do, manage jobs effectively and build strong relationships with employees on site and customers.
The Cleaning Technicians are responsible for the thorough cleaning of all house plots on site and preparing them for the Customer to move in. The Cleaning Technicians will work alongside the Site Management Team and will have a structured programme to follow for each development. The Technicians will be responsible for the plots on site, the site compound, show home(s) and stock plots.
What you will do:
- Work areas to be cleaned as work progresses and waste materials to be disposed of appropriately.
- Cleaning of each property including the garage if necessary.
- External doors, garage doors, door frames and meter boxes to be thoroughly cleaned.
- Internal cleaning of PVCu window frames and glass.
- Cleaning of all ceramic and sanitary wear in the properties, including taps, shower screens, wastes to remove all dust and grime.
- Intensive clean of each plot prior to the customer moving in (Sparkle Clean).
- Check that each plot is immaculate and fresh for each customer to move in.
What you will have:
- CSCS Card holder
- Proven working experience as a cleaning technician
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Self-motivated and have good communication skills
- High standard of workmanship
- Full, clean driving license – will need to travel to various construction sites
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, paid wet days, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Friday 29th March 2019