The role of our HR Insights Manager is critical to the running of the Taylor Wimpey business. The suitable candidate will have responsibility for the quality and integrity of the HR information database, compiling reports and maintaining trend analysis and relevant data related to people within Taylor Wimpey. This includes data relating to compensation, employee performance, workforce development and demographic statistics including diversity. The data and reports provided will be critical in supporting business units in delivering their people strategy and making informed decisions relating to future plans.
You will be required to work a day a week in either Warwick or High Wycombe office.
What you will do:
- Drive proactive improvement and development of all HR systems to maximise return on investment and efficiency gains, liaising with internal IT staff as required
- Respond to data and procedure requests from staff and managers, resolving problems where possible. Act as the HR system specialist point of contact for escalations within internal IT and third party providers for when “system issues” occur and responsibility is unclear
- Maintain suitable documentation of reporting systems and user guides for all HR systems
- Understand the data, data relationships, and data usage of HR systems to provide advice to HR Users, and HR Administrators
- Design, plan, and execute rollout of any additional reports providing ahead of the curve information flow to the HR Team and wider business
What you will have:
- Strong knowledge of HR business processes, data management and management information
- A significant understanding of and the ability to influence the impact of MI on business decision making processes
- Proven experience of working in a medium to large organization and conducting business analysis on improvements that have a degree of business criticality
- Significant experience of supporting HR systems across multiple functional areas for example Management Information, Learning and Development and Compensation & Benefits
- Ability to work on multiple “business as usual” and project initiatives
- Extensive experience in Payroll/HR systems (particularly HRevolution) and functional knowledge across a number of modules e.g. Self Service, Core HR, Payroll and Learning and Development
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following:
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference
- Relevant qualifications
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.