A unique opportunity to join our Group HR Team. With the option to work from home for a proportion of the week, the successful candidate will be responsible for Taylor Wimpey's pension arrangements including the management of supplier/adviser relationships and pension systems and processes.
What you will do:
- Assisting the Reward & Pensions Manager in their role as Secretary to the Trustees
- Liaise with external suppliers on pensions related matters
- Supporting the administration of the group stakeholder scheme and the occupational master trust
- Overseeing the Scheme's governance arrangements, GDPR and cyber security compliance
- Acting as secretary to the Audit & Operations Sub-Committee
What you will have:
- Educated to at least A-level standard
- Previous pensions experience in a consultancy or in house
- Exception attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Achieved or working towards a relevant pension qualification
- Natural collaborator with an ability to build relationships internally and externally
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.