Taylor Wimpey are looking to engage an experienced project manager to deliver a programme of work around information retention. The programme of work will cover all Business Units and Head Office and require time with each, working on identification of information, through to appropriate retention periods and handling practices.
The PM must have in depth Data Retention & Data Protection knowledge and be able to navigate all areas of the business with strong communication skills.
What you will do:
- Leading on the production and implementation of a new retention policy and including but not limited to:
- Aiding the business with data identification and collation
- Working through data types to confirm appropriate retention periods with the business
- Contributing to the policy updates
- Facilitating appropriate data reduction across TW
- Contributing to audit requirements to ensure ongoing good practices will be maintained.
What you need:
- Proven experience and understanding of how to deliver a programme to a complex business
- Experience of working with retention requirements including Data Protection & other applicable legal principles
- Strong & effective interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of delivering a retention programme
- Knowledge of SharePoint and O365 tools
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.