Taylor Wimpey Logistics is our supply chain logistics business and is a vital component of our supply chain. We have a range of sites in various stages of development around the country.
The Scheduler will be responsible for using site drawings, creating material call off on behalf of the regional Business Units and producing accurate and efficient material schedules for the delivery of Taylor Wimpey Logistics products to Taylor Wimpey Building sites.
What you will do:
- Support and collaborate with regional Business Units to ensure materials schedules are created for each site
- Ensure schedules are completed accurately and within agreed SLAs
- Liaise with regional contacts within the Commercial teams ensuring Taylor Wimpey Logistics are appraised of the most up to date information
- Attend regional Business Units for reviews or supplier updates as required
- Ensure that you are using the most up to date technical information available
- Liaise with external suppliers ensuring schedule accuracy and timeliness as required for sites you are scheduling
- Collaborate in cross-functional working groups looking at new product introductions, product development, process changes etc
What you will have:
- Previous estimating experience
- Good understanding of ERP systems and processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and SAGE X3
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning business and are proud to feature in the top companies to work for on Glassdoor, voted for by our employees. If you are looking to join a thriving, company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.