Responsible for assisting with the managing and increasing the Strategic Land portfolio in the operating areas covered by the Regional Business Units comprised in the Central and South West division (East Anglia, South Midlands, Oxfordshire, Southern Counties, Bristol and Exeter).
What you will do:
- The identification of new strategic land opportunities and assist negotiation of legal agreements on appropriate terms
- Liaison with landowners over progress on site promotion
- Assist with the responsibility for the renewal/extension of options
- Input into the production of developer collaboration agreements
- Assisting with the monitoring of competitor activity
- Community engagement on site promotions and planning applications
- Assist with the management of planning and acquisition activity to deliver key targets in priority areas of search
- Assisting and understanding of ownership of project viability and delivery
- Assistance with production of monthly progress reports on key projects
- Assistance with the production and management of budgets and professional fees
- Assist with the production of scheme viabilities
- Assistance of management of fee spend in line with budget forecasts
What you will have:
- Be planned and well organised, with an ability to work within tight deadlines and accurately.
- Manage time effectively with the ability to prioritise and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the development process.
- Proven track record in performing against set delivery objectives.
- Considerable drive & ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, maintaining a high level of verbal and written communications.
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.