Our Group Sales team are looking for a UK Sales Process & Performance Manager to work closely with the UK Sales & Marketing Director and develop a sales strategy that delivers an industry leading customer sales experience. You will be responsible for developing the annual sales plan for approval with clearly defined priorities and benefits case. The UK Sales Process and Performance Manager ensures sales teams have the skills and tools to help them sell our homes efficiently and effectively. Working with the business units to develop a strong and compelling on-site experience that inspires our customers and drives sales conversion, supporting them to improve their sales performance whilst ensuring operational sales delivery is compliant to Group guidance.
What you will do:
- Engage with senior stakeholders to gain approval for and develop the annual sales plan, priorities and approach
- Lead and project manage key strategic projects that drive improved sales delivery and performance
- Develop and deliver Sales Academy content, and drive compliance, work with the HR department to develop ongoing training and manage 3rd party providers
- Ensure sales teams have the IT infrastructure and selling tools to help them sell our homes efficiently - Dynamics, telephony, COINS
- Sales delivery – custodian of the customer journey from enquiry to completion, delivery of an industry leading sales experience. Includes on site delivery and presentation of Sales Arenas, Sales information Centres, show homes, uniforms, signage
- Work closely with business units to ensure operational sales delivery is compliant with Group guidance and to a high standard
- Uses a range of measurement tools to drive compliance and performance – dynamics reporting, sales excellence, mystery shopping programs, KPI dashboard
- Manage and maintain sales manuals and guidelines, policies and procedures (Operating Framework)
- Support day to day management of 3rd party agencies – Part exchange, Panel Brokers, mainstream lenders, mystery shopping agency, sales training partner
- Support business units in improving lead management, sales conversion, revenue and margin, KPI’s
- Develop and manage sales conferences, deliver ongoing sales communications to ensure the function is well informed
- Works closely with the Group functions including Legal and Health & Safety teams to ensure the business is well briefed and compliant with all requirements
What you will have:
- Knowledge of sales processes, systems and procedures
- Project Management experience, managing cross functional teams to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Experience working in a decentralised business
- Knowledge of the housebuilding industry and associated customer journey
- Strong stakeholder management and experience working with up to board level internal customers
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following:
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.