When making the decision to buy a new home, it’s vital that our customers feel that they are in safe hands. Taylor Wimpey’s sales staff are pivotal in this process and are responsible for providing all the necessary information as well as offering different options to the customer to ensure they are fully supported throughout the buying process.
Regional offices at Taylor Wimpey have a Sales and Marketing department with a Regional Sales and Marketing Director. They co-ordinate and oversee the marketing and sales of individual sites within their region, including their site-based sales advisors and negotiators.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who has excellent communication skills, attention to detail, underpinned by a desire to succeed.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage a team of remote Sales Executives to achieve targets ensuring all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached across all sales and customer service
- Provide knowledge/expertise to react to market conditions such as lenders’ criteria, local house price variations, stock plots, PX properties, and advise on forecasting and site build sequence
- Recruit, select, develop and coach Sales Executives to the required standards. • Provide the primary communication channel between site staff, sales and marketing department, other internal departments and external agencies
- Be aware of and provide ‘first port of call’ expertise for all customer purchasing activities from Sales Executives whilst providing knowledge and expertise
- Manage external agencies against the offices plan
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, site staff and other parties is a priority and complies with company policy
What you will have:
- Sales Manager in the house building industry with at least 5 years’ experience
- Coins or use of industry equivalent
- Experience of Marketing/Part Exchange/Land Appraisals
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car (travel included in role)
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following:
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.