Our early talent programmes are critical to the future of our business. We have programmes that cater for future technical experts as well as future leaders. Each year we aim to recruit the best graduates, school and college leavers to fill these programmes and create a diverse workforce that is ready for tomorrow.
The Future Talent Recruiter plays a big part in making sure we source top talent each year as well as making sure our recruitment processes are efficient and create a best in class candidate experience. Working closely with the Future Talent Manager and senior hiring managers across the business this role will lead on the operational delivery, reporting and planning of our Management Trainee and Graduate recruitment campaigns.
We are recruiting this role on a reduced 30 hour a week working pattern so it would be perfect for someone looking to have that little more work life balance!
What you will do:
- Sourcing, screening and managing candidates all the way through a structured recruitment process for Taylor Wimpey’s graduate and management trainee programmes.
- Owning and driving key early careers and wider resourcing projects
- Working closely with senior business stakeholders, the HR Ops team and Talent to drive engagement with the early talent attraction and recruitment agenda across the organisation
- Implementing the early careers diversity and inclusion plans to attract a more diverse workforce onto our early careers schemes
- Drive a best in class candidate experience and journey for all recruitment processes
- Identify and manage the appropriate external sources to proactively source top talent for the businesss (e.g job boards, Universities, charities, social media, LinkedIn and internal referral networks)
- Report on key recruitment metrics including time to hire, cost per hire and candidate experience and provide recommendations to improve the process
What you will have:
- Previous experience managing high volume recruitment campaigns in house or agency side
- Proven track record of improving the attraction of diverse candidates
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Commercially aware with a high attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge and previous use of applicant tracking systems
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning business and are proud to feature in the top companies to work for on Glassdoor, voted for by our employees. If you are looking to join a thriving, company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.