Each of Taylor Wimpey’s regional businesses has a finance team that drives the commercial performance of their respective business and are responsible for providing valuable reports to our Group Finance team based in Head Office. Led by their Finance Director, each of these teams are vital to the financial structure of the organisation. Through quarterly forecasts and monthly accounts, they provide key data to the board and enable some of the most important strategic decisions for the business.
What you will do:
- Input invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Maintain the unmatched invoice register
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that all invoices are dealt with in line with audit requirements and within a reasonable time scale.
- Ensure that invoices have the appropriate authorisation prior to paying the
- Manage purchase ledger queries from suppliers and staff in a professional and timely manner
- Regular review of outstanding purchase orders and invoice.
- Processing Payment Runs
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
- Processing staff expenses
- Complete control documentation to update the ledger with new suppliers and amendment to existing supplier details.
What you will have:
- Previous experience of working in an accounts department preferably in a purchase ledger department
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel.
- Proficiency on a computer
- Ability to you are able to work in a time critical environment
- Knowledge of the COINS system would be preferred
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.