The MS Dynamics Support Analyst Analyst provides support and administer our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution, using existing and learned technical skills and knowledge, to ensure the platform continues to operate well for our Sales, Legal and Customer Services users. Act as the Dynamics 365 product specialist within the small (5 person) application support team.
The MS Dynamics Support Analyst provides a support interface for internal and external customers with primary responsibilities for recording, triaging, allocating, monitoring, escalating and reporting customer service incidents and managing the implementation of change.
What you will do:
- Key responsibility for resolving issues, and maintaining master data and user access, relating to MS Dynamics through to resolution to the satisfaction of end users and process leads.
- Deal with user incidents in a prompt and professional manner in line with the defined service level agreements
- Ensure all incidents are recorded to the required standard
- Provide the initial assessment / diagnosis of all incidents, first time fix where possible or allocation of calls to appropriate resolver group (support partner for 3rd line)
- Set up key master data according to processes for master data creation, maintenance and deletion
- Adhere to the defined escalation process and keep manager appraised of high priority issues and actions
- Build a relationship, and maintain a dialog, with third party integration partner in support of effective and timely resolution of issues and requests
- Maintain a dialog with the process leads and end user at all key points throughout the resolution process
- Review and analyse incidents to identify trends to identify root cause
- Monitor the problem resolution process and chase up the required actions
- Monitor the integrations between Dynamics and other solutions including COINS and digital platforms.
- Manage and maintain our non-live MS Dynamics environments
- Deliver (configure) and implement small enhancements and configuration changes, following the release management and change control procedures
- Develop an understanding of the Taylor Wimpey MS Dynamics solution including design and configurations to support more effective resolution of calls and requets in the medium term
- Continually develop and maintain a knowledge base of support documentation to aid service support and share knowledge with team members to cross skill for additional cover
- Maintain housekeeping processes that deliver the smooth running of MS Dynamics
- Understand the business calendar and prioritise to meet demands
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning business and are proud to feature in the top companies to work for on Glassdoor, voted for by our employees. If you are looking to join a thriving, company going through an exciting period then please get in touch. To read more about what it’s like to work with us then have a look at our Glassdoor profile by clicking here.