Our receptionists are based in our Business Units and are the face of Taylor Wimpey to our clients and customers visiting our offices.
What you will do:
- Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner as quickly as possible, determine the purpose of callers and forward the call to the appropriate person or department
- Maintain the abbreviated dialling system
- Welcome all visitors, announcing to appropriate person or department
- To maintain staff and site contact details, updating monthly or as required (i.e. staff listings, telephone lists etc).
- To carry out Company H & Sand security procedures in logging visitors in an out of the Regional Office.
- Management of car registration document to facilitate considerate parking.
- Provide cover when other part time receptionist is on holiday or absent where possible
What you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience managing both internal and external clients and an ability to build lasting and meaningful relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Good knowledge and experience of relevant IT systems and experience with MS Office
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.