Regional offices at Taylor Wimpey have a Sales and Marketing department with a Regional Sales and Marketing Director. They co-ordinate and oversee the marketing and sales of individual sites within their region, including their site-based sales advisors and negotiators.
The Taylor Wimpey Sales and Marketing Team are looking for a self-confident, resilient and energetic Marketing Executive who will support the delivery of the marketing strategy for the regional office. The strategy should deliver a strong prospect database for current and future developments, and one which strengthens the Taylor Wimpey brand in local communities and on a national scale.
This role will help deliver effective and innovative digital marketing, web and social media projects to build an engaging brand and customer experience, as well as supporting the sales and marketing activities of our 23 UK business units.
You will bring innovate new ideas on how communications can support our objectives, whilst looking for new ways to connect with customers. The ability to work autonomously with excellent attention to detail is essential. Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work well as part of a team. Training in core Taylor Wimpey systems will be provided.
- This role reports into the Development Manager within the Group Digital Marketing Team
- Support users of key Taylor Wimpey systems such as the website, reporting and marketing platforms;
- Manage central email marketing requirements – national email campaigns, automated emails, content modules, templates and reporting.
- Be responsible for adding website content and ensuring it is being kept up to date. Report on outdated content and work with key stakeholders to ensure content is current and valid.
- Support the creation of content such as written articles, photography and video. This may include minor art working using tools such as Photoshop or Canva;
- Work closely with other members of the Sales & Marketing team, and our creative and media agencies, to deliver a range of marketing projects and campaigns;
- Provide creative ideas and input into projects and campaigns;
- Manage outbound social media content and posts – creating engaging Facebook and Instagram content for example;
- Support the team in the delivery of projects and ongoing update, maintenance,
- Provide support to the team in the delivery of new marketing campaigns;
- Support and improve the use of data-driven marketing throughout the sales funnel and support our regional marketing teams on how they can optimize their online/offline activities;
- Support the delivery of the overall marketing strategy
- Knowledge of mainstream social media applications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc);
- Content management experience in Sitecore CMS or similar, as well as basic HTML experience is beneficial;
- Previous use or knowledge of email marketing;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other graphics packages;
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Previous use or awareness of CRM systems, particularly Dynamics is of benefit;
- The role could involve travel which requires a full driving licence and ownership of a car.
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.