When making the decision to buy a new home, it’s vital that our customers feel that they are in safe hands. Taylor Wimpey’s sales staff are pivotal in this process and are responsible for providing all the necessary information as well as offering different options to the customer to ensure they are fully supported throughout the buying process.
As an organised administrator you will play a key part in this journey and will provide administrative support to the Sales team including Sales managers and the Sales and Marketing Director.
What you will do:
- Ensure that all development details entered into the system are accurate for the purposes of sales and marketing.
- Enter and maintain records of all customers including additional marketing information as required and available.
- Enter and maintain details of all sales including selling prices, customer extras orders, contract exchange and legal completion deadlines.
- To produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the business unit management in accordance with the time scales required for these reports.
- To maintain digital back-up and hard copy records of information as required by the business unit and company procedures.
- To co-ordinate the distribution of information between the Sales & Marketing department and other departmental functions within the business unit and to provide information for weekly head office reports as required.
What you will have:
- Operation of I.T. based administration systems
- Working in a time critical environment
- Previous administrative experience considered useful.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Organisation skills and numeracy.
- Excellent level of IT skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal/motivational skills
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following
- Criminal records (DBS)
- Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.