Newcastle Great Park is a large mixed used scheme situated 5 miles from Newcastle City Centre. Since inception in 2001 it has been delivered by the Newcastle Great Park Consortium, made up of Taylor Wimpey and Persimmon Homes.
The role is responsible for the management of the Newcastle Great Park estate acting as managing agent for the group of Management Companies. Coordination of all cyclical and responsive repairs ensuring the Park is maintained to a high standard in line with S106 agreements.
What you will do:
- Day to Day management of the residential management companies covering Newcastle Great Park, an area in excess of 600 acres of land, residential dwellings and commercial development.
- Ensure that land is management in accordance with Planning Obligations and approved Estate Management Plan.
- Monitor Service Charge budgets and report on spend to Board on a quarterly basis.
- Appointing contractors through competitive tendering to carry out any works and inspections required.
- Oversee and manage contractors to ensure work is carried out on time and budget to the required quality.
- Maintaining regular communication with residents concerning management issues via the NGP website.
What you will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role within estates management or residential property management and ideally management of public open spaces (landscaping etc.) and service charges.
- Knowledge of HSE legislation and CDM 2015.
- Ability to make decisions, demonstrate initiative and deliver against milestones without the need for supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of dealing with the general public.
- IRPM qualified or equivalent.
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following:
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.