Our legal teams provide an efficient, service led and cost-effective plot conveyancing function that supports the business across the UK. This is particularly in relation to its key operation of plot sales, including the provision of accurate reports and forecasts.
You will be responsible for the day to day plot conveyancing on new build developments for the allocated regional office. You will liaise with the regional offices and coordinate with the Sales, Development and Technical teams to provide a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plots and part exchange transactions together with ancillary land disposals to include sub-stations, gas governors, pumping stations and d open space transfers.
What you will do:
- The production of issuing Missives and necessary conveyancing documentation
- To be self-sufficient in generating correspondence and dealing with the enquiries, attending to Missives and both pre and post completion
- To progress the sale of the new homes to achieve conclusion of Missives, serving notice and legal completion within the requisite timeframes to achieve the weekly, monthly and quarterly targets stipulated by the Business Unit.
- To maintain a diary scheduler which will include comprehensive plot progression together with weekly reports on the progress of each home.
- To maintain records of progress for the plot and part exchange transation to allow for adequate forecasting reporting.
What you will have:
- Proven experience of Property Law and residential conveyancing gained either in private practice or in house
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to maintain complex paper and computer based filing and information systems
- Experience in handling high volume work and the ability to remain calm and collected
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and to analyse complex legal issues quickly and decisively.
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.