Sales Executive - Asia Pacific
At Taylor Wimpey we're all about providing quality to our customers, and amazing sales and service is at our core. We're looking for a sales star to support our amazing community of customers and our successful sales team.
The successful candidate will take ownership for the delivery of a first-class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home from Taylor Wimpey.
The Sales Executive (Asia Pacific) will assist the sales growth of Asia Pacific market in the regional Business Unit and to provide excellent customer service and experience to Asian buyers, agencies and introducers.
What you will do:
- Record inquires, leads, viewings, sales, reservations, and sales progression for the Asia Pacific desk
- Book viewings for existing Asian agencies and introducers.
- Conduct viewings when necessary for leads generated via Asia Pacific desk
- Follow up with leads generated directly by regional office, and generate sales
- Liaise with the customer service team and therefore facilitate the team to help the clients to complete their apartments on time
- Liaise with account department to ensure invoices are paid in the reasonable time frame
- Assist the head of Asia Pacific to maintain good relationship with agencies and introducers
What you will have:
- Sales experience in the housing industry - preferred
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- Exceptional customer service skills & sales excellence
- Computer Literacy
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.