Legal Administration Assistant
Legal Administration Assistant
Our legal teams provide an efficient, service led and cost-effective plot conveyancing function that supports the business all across the UK. This is particularly in relation to its key operation of plot sales, including the provision of accurate reports and forecasts.
The Legal Administration Assistant will provide a variety of support to our legal team and will need someone with a real attention to detail and that can work to strict deadlines.
What you will do:
- To provide secretarial and administration support to the Regional Solicitor and the Plot Conveyancing team
- To maintain high standards of presentation and accurate content of all documents and correspondence issued by the Legal Department
- The production of issuing Missives and necessary conveyancing documentation
- To be self-sufficient in generating correspondence and dealing with the enquiries, attending to Missives and both pre and post completion
- To generate and produce all dictated correspondence to include offers, missives and documentation as directed
- To provide support to the Business Unit with mail and reception duties on a rota basis.
- To provide administration duties to include post, Legal Post, monitoring, reports and filing
- To maintain the filing archives and computer systems utilised by the Legal Department
- To deal with telephone enquiries as and when they arise, referring to the appropriate member of the Legal team or other departments within the business
- To provide general office duties which will include filing, photocopying, scanning, audio/copy typing, telephone work, stationary orders, post etc.
What you will have:
- Proven experience within a busy office environment
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Methodical and accurate approach to all tasks with close attention to detail whilst working in a demanding and pressurised environment
- A confident telephone manner
- Enthusiasm, flexible, willingness to learn together with a can-do attitude with the potential to take on more responsibility as the role evolves.
Individuals seeking employments at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.