Data Protection Analyst
Permanent - Full-time
We are looking for a Data Protection Analyst to join our Data Protection and Compliance team to assist and enable the business to maintain and develop its data protection compliance activities.
The ability to identify areas for improvement and assist with process development across the company to ensure maintenance of compliance with regulatory standards is crucial. You will act as the point of contact for the business on data protection queries and compliance requirements.
What you will do:
- Act as liaison for the business and communicate confidently with employees to address any concerns or queries they have
- Build good working relationships across the business to be able to identify areas that need improvements, based on business requirements
- Work with business teams to understand third party strategy and ensure data protection risks are assessed, considered and mitigated
- Assist with and identify improvements to the Privacy Impact Assessment, Privacy by Design and SAR processes
- Maintain reporting processes on key data protection and compliance issues
- When compliance problems arise, aid with investigations to identify the root causes and determine corrective actions.
What you will have:
- Experience of working on complex projects and interfacing with managers and stakeholders
- Experience of working on programmes delivery GDPR/DPA2018 compliant processes
- Development of policy documents, internal records and process improvement
- Data protection related qualification preferred
- Understanding of ISO27001, Cyber Essentials or similar
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Saturday 30th November 2019