Sales & Marketing
Permanent - Full-time
At Taylor Wimpey, we’re all about building new, thriving communities and giving our customers an excellent experience at whatever stage of the home-buying journey they’re in. To do this we’ve built a passionate and supportive Sales Team who have great customer service at their core, and we’re looking for a sales superstar to join them. The successful candidate will deliver an exceptional customer experience to everyone involved in the purchase of a new Taylor Wimpey home. Working closely with the Sales Manager and collaboratively with the Sales Team and other stakeholders, you will also be driven to deliver and smash sales targets.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of the entire purchasing process, as well as the development, making sure it looks immaculate and inviting
- Proactively search for target customers and book appointments with them
- Follow up leads to ensure sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is of the highest standard
- Promote and provide recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors so our customers receive an efficient service against purchasing deadlines
- Make sure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed timeframes
- Make sure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR, and other marketing events are done proactively to help fulfil sales targets
- Make sure the health and safety of customers, colleagues, and other parties whilst on site is in accordance with legal requirements and company policy
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit’s Sales Manual.
What you will have:
- The very best organisational and self-management skills. We’re looking for someone who is proud to help build a new community and take responsibility for an important period in our customers’ lives
- Exceptional customer service skills; a person who is respectful and considerate, with a drive to achieve sales targets
- Computer literacy is essential
- A full driving licence and the ownership of a car is essential
- Sales experience in the housing industry isn’t essential but would be advantageous.
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Checks and eligibility to work
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following:
- Criminal records (DBS);
- Credit reference
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
The team regularly undertake site visits, so there will be travel involved with the role. The successful candidate will also be required to work on weekends and bank holidays.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning business and are proud to feature in the top companies to work for on Glassdoor, voted for by our employees. If you are looking to join a thriving, company going through an exciting period then please get in touch. To read more about what it’s like to work with us then have a look at our Glassdoor profile by clicking here.
Tuesday 27th August 2019