Sales & Marketing
Permanent - Full-time
Taylor Wimpey are investing significantly in our future digital experience and require an experienced analyst to support our customer centric strategy. We want to ensure our new experience is intuitive, personalised and consistent meaning we deliver an inspirational and tailored experience to all.
You’ll also be tasked with improving the ROI of our advertising investment by providing the necessary instruction and consultation to the central and regional marketing teams through analysis and reporting of our Sales and Marketing data. You’ll be tasked with reviewing and improving our marketing processes across the business.
As our marketing analyst, you will be adept at not only understanding and interpreting data, but also distilling its insights and influencing change.
What you will do:
- Own and deliver performance reports/dashboards for the marketing team
- Provide actionable insights to marketing team colleagues
- Support the delivery and future continuous improvement of our digital experience
- Analyse campaign performance, customer data & marketing projects
- Work closely with our media agency to manage search advertising across the country
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments.
What you will have:
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing channels such as paid search, SEO, email marketing and social media
- Experience with Google Analytics and an attribution measurement system
- Expert MS Excel user
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, 365 CRM system and Power BI
- Familiarity with A/B testing.
Individuals seeking employment at Taylor Wimpey should know that we foster a culture of inclusion and value diversity positively which creates a better workplace and delivers stronger outcomes. We commit to treating all our job applicants and employees fairly and with respect, irrespective of background, disability or any other protected characteristic. If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we will offer you:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales. We are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all the great work that they do. Our employees enjoy many standard benefits including access to the Taylor Wimpey House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well as many flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days, retails discounts, free Bupa health assessments and so much more. Our benefits work perfectly with our culture where you feel valued as a member of a successful team.
We offer industry leading subsidised professional training and development, which support our employees to excel and fulfil their career and personal goals in a variety of opportunities and environments. This in turn drives a strong succession of high performing customer centric leaders, really putting customers at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, leveraging the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies, skills and experiences that each person brings to the company.
Friday 30th August 2019